Sunday, February 22, 2009

NEW JOB! and a NEW CAR

I don't have a photo to add....but we wanted to give dad a shout out for the new jobby in the morning.....CONGRADUALTIONS! We are so proud of you and are excited to see that we are all learning that a little trust and things end up working out for the best....Post a picture in your new HOT ROD soon.....maybe you should name it since you'll be so close :-)

Love,
Randy, April, Jadan, Ella and Kesha and Winston

2 comments:

Daddy-O said...

Thanks!!

I'll post a photo as soon as I come up with a name for her.

She's a nice ride though.
And driving a hard bargain is fun too!

MMartin said...

More impressive than finding a job..I think we all expected that as a near inevitability, even if it didn't feel like it at times...I want to congratulate dad for keeping a positive attitude, for showing us all what hard work (sweat equity) and perseverance can accomplish, and for never once letting us down. I seriously do not know how you do it, but it is awe-inspiring to watch from the sidelines.

And yeah...let's see the new hot rod Magnum! Woohoo!!