Nothing is more fun than bathtub boat races. Everytime I say I'm going to take a shower, the kids want a bath as well. I had to capture their fun. Ella has to practice blowing out more and not breathing in. Jadan displayed two types of engines in this filming. Enjoy!
1 comment:
His Korean greeting, while to the untrained ear may have sounded like an ignoring water-blowing session, was actually a highly accurate rendition of any over-50 year-old Korean man after several bottles of soju, dongdongju, or makkoli...I wept a single tear that he has not only the fluid pronunciation down, but also the drunken accent and the post-greeting belch!
Well done nephew Jadan..I'll be looking for you on a flight soon...you obviously are Korea-ready!!
(And mom, I AM calling the authorities...it's 2009, you can't put naked kids on the 'net without attractive some pervy attention..tsk tsk)
:)
Post a Comment