There are so many to choose from. All afraid of their own shadows and truly afraid of losing their prescious senate seats and the endless flow of $$$ it provides.
At this point, your only hope is to live in a progressive state (like our own WA!) and let the Federal Govt. sit in it's own puddle of pee... dad
Well..and I've been doing some homework...what do you think the annual costs would be for someone running their own business from home to have a decent health care plan? I was hoping the public option would be available...not that I would necessarily qualify for it...but it's looking like 5K+ per year? What say you...?
2 comments:
There are so many to choose from.
All afraid of their own shadows and truly afraid of losing their prescious senate seats and the endless flow of $$$ it provides.
At this point, your only hope is to live in a progressive state (like our own WA!) and let the Federal Govt. sit in it's own puddle of pee...
dad
Well..and I've been doing some homework...what do you think the annual costs would be for someone running their own business from home to have a decent health care plan? I was hoping the public option would be available...not that I would necessarily qualify for it...but it's looking like 5K+ per year? What say you...?
Post a Comment