
Ok..so here is what 12 hours of private TOEFL instruction will earn a 'brutha here...(this plus 30 more of the green ones=$300 bucks more...)
The full disclosure is I was telling you all I would get 100,000won per hour, which is what we had agreed to...in the end the mother got confused and asked me for a bit of a break..which I had initially tried to give her anyway. So, the final deal was 12hours=1,000,000won=about $75/hr. Still not bad, and the girls will be back in the summer for a six-week break (due to the World Cup in South Africa where they live and study...no classes for kids in S.A. during the Cup..nice)..and the mother already got me to agree to 1,000,000 for that time too..so, two ways to look at it...a 200,000won loss now, or a 1,000,000won gain next summer...either way, not bad.
Oh, and I got a box of Jeju island persimmon/tangerines!! BONUS!!!
1 comment:
Don't you us $2000? I need to come get a job in Korea!
Post a Comment