feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...but I believe it says something like:
Large Font: 10 years devoted
Bottom Left: Liquid aged 10 years in oak.
Small Font over the shot glass: Soju that has waited 10 years to meet you. To be remembered deeply in your chest/heart/mind. Premium Soju. Peerless Jinro (the brand name and manufacturer is Jinro). It is now near you. (or, 'it is finally at hand...')
2 comments:
What does the ad say?
feel free to correct me if I'm wrong...but I believe it says something like:
Large Font: 10 years devoted
Bottom Left: Liquid aged 10 years in oak.
Small Font over the shot glass: Soju that has waited 10 years to meet you. To be remembered deeply in your chest/heart/mind. Premium Soju. Peerless Jinro (the brand name and manufacturer is Jinro). It is now near you. (or, 'it is finally at hand...')
Post a Comment