The flowers are made out of strips of fabric that are sewed together at the top and then braided together. Then the long strip of braid is rolled up stitching them together as I roll. ( I did this during a football game with the boys) Then I hot glued them to felt, then hot glued them to hairbands which fit miss Ella and myself :) Any time either us wear them we get tons of compliments.
Sunday, January 9, 2011
Crafty handmade hair ties and flowers
I did the button covered hair ties up in just a few minutes. I got button making kits at the craft store and then used scrape fabrics to make them and then added Ella's little hair ties to the part you would actually sew onto the cloths for a button.


The flowers are made out of strips of fabric that are sewed together at the top and then braided together. Then the long strip of braid is rolled up stitching them together as I roll. ( I did this during a football game with the boys) Then I hot glued them to felt, then hot glued them to hairbands which fit miss Ella and myself :) Any time either us wear them we get tons of compliments.


The flowers are made out of strips of fabric that are sewed together at the top and then braided together. Then the long strip of braid is rolled up stitching them together as I roll. ( I did this during a football game with the boys) Then I hot glued them to felt, then hot glued them to hairbands which fit miss Ella and myself :) Any time either us wear them we get tons of compliments.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
April..these are really :::gulp::: cute...I honestly think you could send me a box of these and I could sell them on the street and send you back an envelope of cash. It would be Korean currency however, so I am not sure what you'd do with it...however, looks like a smashing success!!
Post a Comment