I am so inspired by Randy's photography that I took a stab at posting a photo other than the original form I took it in. Maybe Randy can take the original color photo and keep the colors of the birdhouses which are blue, white, and red and distress the rest. I will have to take a couple of classes from him. Maybe I can trade babysitting for his time. :-)
Sunday, April 27, 2008
Birdhouse
I am so inspired by Randy's photography that I took a stab at posting a photo other than the original form I took it in. Maybe Randy can take the original color photo and keep the colors of the birdhouses which are blue, white, and red and distress the rest. I will have to take a couple of classes from him. Maybe I can trade babysitting for his time. :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment