Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Boring?....Busy?

Are we so boring that we have nothing to share? Or...Are we so busy that we don't have time to share? I am going to try and get some updates on the blog soon. With Brian gone, I should have some time. LOL

3 comments:

Mom said...

I'll go with Busy/Lazy/Boring.
Not bored but boring...anyone want to see photos of the dumb ass kid I had to fire last week? Or of me trying to communicate with my Russian Maintenance Manager?

I love you all though...
even Winston!

Springer said...

I can say I have busy....2 small children, 1 almost 10 year old cat! 1 husband of 6 years anda pony (Winston) and a lovely retail job. Boring no, kindergarten school shopping, potty training, becoming crafty....lazy a little....the USB ports don't work on the laptop and the computer is far away! :-)

MMartin said...

I'll take photos of Dad communicating with the Ruskie! Or use the international language...booze!

I'm the guiltiest of us all..I just spend 6 days traditional fishing, lifting cars out of ditches, hitchhiking, crossing islands, hiking mountains, riding ferries off into the ether, and building a giant sand sculpture of a turtle...I guess I should post something...

But I'll also toss my busy hat into the ring...830am-1030pm daily...plus 1hr+ of extreme physical workouts, 'nuff said. Nothing boring here...lazy...ha, I'll throw 'lack of intertia' back at you haha...