try the link again...it just takes me to a general 'bing' webpage. It's a Korean site ironically..
Funny you should mention that though, last night I sat on a 5th floor window downtown with panoramic views of downtown Seoul with the most beautiful woman I've seen in a long time, drinking Italian rose wine from an ice-chilled bucket lounging in an Arabian style bed-booth musing out loud how wonderful life can actually be....and trying to impress her by speaking six different languages...to no avail...see, I need the final four!!
2 comments:
try the link again...it just takes me to a general 'bing' webpage. It's a Korean site ironically..
Funny you should mention that though, last night I sat on a 5th floor window downtown with panoramic views of downtown Seoul with the most beautiful woman I've seen in a long time, drinking Italian rose wine from an ice-chilled bucket lounging in an Arabian style bed-booth musing out loud how wonderful life can actually be....and trying to impress her by speaking six different languages...to no avail...see, I need the final four!!
Merry Christmas!
Oh..and I should add that it was a full-on snowstorm suddenly...so we did have a beautiful, if brief, white Christmas in Korea...
Post a Comment