I've always thought my general health and fitness would lead the way on any type of serious recovery or growth I would make in my life. As times are going well for me lately, I'm going to make another attempt at getting through a straight 90 days of P90X. By now you all know much of what that entails...actually accomplishing it is a different matter completely.
Here's the link for my new blog chronicling this attempt. Really, I would LOVE all your advice and comments, it's really hardest mentally to do it alone. Who knows, you might even find yourself itching to try it..I highly recommend it. But be warned, this program is NO JOKE. I can say I am the athlete of the family, but there were moments when I really question my ability to go further. There were also moves last time when I laid eggs, i.e. I could not do a single push-up or I could not hold a yoga pose, or even get into a few of the poses. It really is life-changing.
Ok..so here are two pics from about day 60 on my last attempt. And I promise, no more semi-nudes on this blog, I'll spare you all, but please bookmark my new blog and check often...
http://mmartin-p90x.blogspot.com/
Thanks guys!
2 comments:
Is the the Incredible Hulk??
Very impressive...
I'll pass however.
My goal is to take up golf on a more serious level this spring.
Post a Comment