Friday, May 7, 2010

A MASSIVE thank you...

to April and Randy. For making me look like an ASS!!

Haha...to set the scene...mom called me this afternoon Korea time to share the wonderful news about her and Jadan's upcoming visit to Seoul and South Korea. I didn't realize how important it was to me until she told me how April called, gave the phone to Jadan, and he said he wanted to come to Korea... So there I am, walking my dog across a busy bridge, dozens of cars and pedestrians all around me and I start crying. Just crying in public like a fool...! I sometimes forget how valuable family is...but I hope you guys can understand, continue to be patient, and know that just because I'm not there with you, my spirit for you is growing stronger every day.

Love you guys!!

And April and Randy...thank you. Thank you so much...just thank you guys...(see..I'm tearing up again...such a puss...)