Good opportunity to get some reading done,
Two of the top thinkers out there on the topic of living a more natural life.
Easy to read, hard to do!!
Colin Beavan, the No Impact Man
Michael Pollan, author of In Defense of Food and The Omnivore's Dilemma.
Matthew, try this one.
3 comments:
Second Nature sounds like a good stocking stuffer...HINT, HINT!
'The master lets others think it was their idea...' indeed...
I'll be harvesting my 13 cabbage this weekend...I'll try to post some photos, quite different from the occidental-cabbage I'd been imagining...instead of a tightly wound ball, we had to tie them up as they are quite large and need some taming...
Looks like an inspiring row of literary treats to enjoy this week...quite a step up from the drivel you've been reading...
;)
Most of what I read is unfit, even as tripe.
Good luck with the cabbage project!
Sounds like great fun.
Post a Comment