Monday, August 18, 2008

Where's Matt?

Anyone up for a game of Where's Waldo...Matt Style?

I bet we could find hom.....building a puzzle, with "Appie" bitting on a piece. Drinking some kind of beer and snacking on dried octupus....thinking of his favorite sister..."ME" :-) And in my hopes, if it were my choice, getting ready to google flights to WA so we could have a birthday party together SINCE YOU"LL BE 30!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I hope he is at the same address so I can ship his birthday gift this weekend!

MMartin said...

Pretty accurate April..check my recent post to see just why...although I've largely given up on alcohol and fatty foods...I figure in lieu of writing about health..in about a month I hope to share a photo of what health looks like. I would like to visit for our Birthdays...whad'ya say about a trip to the Chuck-E-Cheese in Tacoma...we can use the cover of entertaining your kids and sneak into the ball cage and catch a set of pac-man chomping headed musicians and other rag-tag artists to entertain us while we beg each other for quarters!