
He looks cute right??
Sure he does, but between this years twin litters of raccoons and the return of the deer to our yard, the vegetable garden has been wiped out...

Deer just love tomatoes and strawberries and the raccoons...well they don't actually eat anything they just rip things up for the fun of it!!!
The good news is that the herbs are doing great and we're eating basil with just about everything.
We made basil pesto and it's really good!
We might salvage a few peppers and they is one lone tomatoe left...back to the drawing board for next year!
3 comments:
Thank goodness they leave the basil alone as I just ate the left-over piece of grilled pizza with fresh basil. Yum! yum! Momma and 5 babies were just stalking me on the patio. I have feed them enough for the night. I did cut them off.
How is dad taking it? Have you kicked any asses yet?
Dad is ok, but I think the Raccoons are kicking my ass. :-)
Post a Comment