As I said...'I'm such a girl'....while I don't mean it AT ALL...I'm so glad, so proud, so confident, so ... of our family. We are so unique, so special, so diverse, so powerful, so one-of-a-kind, so inspiring....please, don't ever let me down. Please, don't ever let us down. Please, don't ever let yourself down. And educate yourself...I swear to you..the more you know...the more proud you'll be of each of us.
I love you guys SO much it hurts!
3 comments:
Words from the heart. You made your mother cry again. There are times I think I cannot love my family more than I do at this very moment . . . then another moment comes and goes.
Why to I feel like I am being called the UNIQUE SPECIAL one?
Vanity? haha..I don't know..I was simply proclaiming a lot of pride about us all..it wasn't meant to single out anyone. It was entirely a unifying thing.
Post a Comment