What did Coco think of the snow? She looks a bit shocked. It was wonderful to have a white Christmas, but I'll be happy to not to see any more snow until next year.
She had a blast...she might have looked out of sorts because I kept trying to snap a photo where she wasn't running around sticking her snout in the tufts of snow...hence the white 'grill' on her. I could show you the other ten photos that are either blurry or a prime photo of Puppy running away from me in order to play. The snow didn't last long...it's still on the ground becase the temps. here are -13C, but it only fell good and hard for one morning.
2 comments:
What did Coco think of the snow? She looks a bit shocked. It was wonderful to have a white Christmas, but I'll be happy to not to see any more snow until next year.
She had a blast...she might have looked out of sorts because I kept trying to snap a photo where she wasn't running around sticking her snout in the tufts of snow...hence the white 'grill' on her. I could show you the other ten photos that are either blurry or a prime photo of Puppy running away from me in order to play. The snow didn't last long...it's still on the ground becase the temps. here are -13C, but it only fell good and hard for one morning.
Post a Comment