Thursday, January 22, 2009

Take a step back in time



I know, I know, this is from 3 months ago...so be prepared to get caught up with the Springers. My darling husband finally took all the pictures off of our 2 cameras before he left for Utah, I wish I would have learned how to do it...but one step at a time...right?

4 comments:

Daddy-O said...

One of these years I'm going to dress up and go trick or treating again. Decorating the porch and scaring neighborhood children with the falling spider just aren't the same as going door-to-door begging for sweets.

Should I be a giant racoon or dress as Godzilla!?!

The things one ponders sitting in the breathing room on a Friday afternoon...

MMartin said...

Tally one vote for largish 'coon and his posse! (or is that possum?)

Springer said...

I vote on the Racoon too! You can kill two birds with one stone. You'll scare children like that and can wonder and collect candy...

MMartin said...

Do the actual 'coons have to come in costume that night? Will they dress up as a middle-aged man who serves the 'crap' candy?? (dog food)

:)~