Monday, February 22, 2010

Attention Ladies and Gentlemen...

I will be able to make a few major announcements in the next 10-14 days hopefully...by March 7th all three should be completed. I will also have a MAJOR announcement to make, hopefully by the end of July.

:)

(Let the guessing, hypotheses, theories, and conjectures commence...)

12 comments:

Mom said...

1. You've made your millions...and your coming home.
2. You want to buy Bart and Candice's house and move into the neighborhood.
3. You'll be 200 lbs
4. I'll keep guessing...

Mom said...

You're paying us back the $2000 :-)

Daddy-O said...

If you are gay, it's OK with us and we love you as much as ever.
:-0

MMartin said...

Mom is clearly more on track than dad...the only way dad's could ever possibly come true is if I manage to sleep with every available woman on planet Earth and was left with no other option...however, even in that case I think I'd take a cue from my northern Colombian brethren and try...well, why don't you take a look...do yourself a favor, clear out 15 minutes of your schedule, pour a smooth drink, and watch

http://www.vbs.tv/watch/the-vice-guide-to-sex/asses-of-the-caribbean

You'll be glad you did!

MMartin said...

Oh yeah...and PROMISE you watch until the end...

Mom..still into Colombia?? If so, let me know...I have another video link or two for you... ;)

Mom said...

OMG!! I am so over Colombia! No more videos! I feel like I lost some of my innocence watching that. Now I'm grossed out. LOL

Springer said...

You are getting married, you finally found out you did get some girl preggos and the court date in in July.....or your moving home and going to open a business and let me work for you! You can buy our house so we can move closer to town, that would be SO nice of you!

MMartin said...

court date?? da' hell?? what world are April and Dad living in ?!?

Mom said...

All kidding aside...when do we get to know? I can't wait two weeks. :-)

MMartin said...

I won't jinx myself by announcing anything before I actually complete it in totality.

Springer said...

yeah, court date for the paternity test! They make you take those!

MMartin said...

I'm sure they make dead-beat guys take those...and thanks for the comparison...