The dryer died and dad said he wouldn't put any more money into it because we are so close to our plans to upgrade the laundry room and kitchen. So we started in the laundry room. Tiles were cracked in the flooring dad and Matt laid, so we started from scratch. I picked a darker tile so it would show less dirt and it should look great with the gray LG front load washer and dryer set being delivered on March 1st. The gray counter top will still be great, but the laundry sink needs to get replaced.
Can't wait to hit the kitchen!
5 comments:
Looks fantastic fellas! Thanks a lot for posting this mom. Great to see you guys with your sleeves rolled up, sweat on your brow, and dad's ass crack dangling out there for the world to see. :)
Just curious...I knew you were getting an LG washer...it wouldn't be this one
http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/www/news/nation/2010/02/117_61380.html
would it?
I'm not trying to rain on any parades..just ironic that the article came out today...and I caught your blog post on the same day.
I like the new tile color...looks like the spendier stuff we saw the first time dad and I laid it...nice taste!
OMG that's terrible. Ours is a very new model. I'll send pictures of them as well when they arrive. I promise not to wash any children or teach them that it's a good spot to hid in. I'll climb in when they get here and see if I can get out safely.
I should have taken pictures of Randys but crack when he and his buddies put all my FANTASTIC new white doors up.....now I don't want to get ready to sell te house, it looks too nice!
You can still post a picture of them hanging...the doors that is...LOL
F@@@ up #1
The idiots at Abes of Maine back-ordered the laundry pedestals.
So much for saving $100!!
I did get to chew out 3 sales reps so, well worth the money!
:-O
Post a Comment