You guys could take a cue from mom...she got one almost on the nose. Counting from my low weight of 73.5kg (162.037lbs.) on March 7, 2009 to my current weight as of February 23, 2010 (approx. 1 year) I weighed in at 91.6kg (201.940lbs.). That leaves me another week or so to get up to, you guessed it, 93kg on or before March 7, 2010. My scale has died again, and frankly, after gaining 40 lbs., I'm sick of eating and cannot wait to not have to force feed myself daily. So, while I may come up just short of that MASSIVE goal, as always in my mind, I set something seemingly unthinkable a year ago, and will come up at about 95% of my goal. I'll take an 'A'. When you absolutely shoot for the stars and miss, you're still in orbit baby!
(As per mom's photographic evidence request, I politely decline, I've decided not to share any photos until I do another 90 days of the program. I'm not fat, far from it (body fat is at 13.7%)...but my original goal to myself was to do the 90 day program twice, and be ready to fire on all cylinders come summer...thanks for your patience)
2 comments:
Wow! Congratulations. I am so excited to see the new you. You set your mind to and and did it! I've been watching flights to Seoul. I may have to come and see the transformation for myself. If Shelly comes this summer, maybe I'll fly back with her. If mom is still willing to buy me a flight, then I just need to buy a flight for Jeff...or even Jadan. Now there's a thought! Love you!
PS. Is there another announcement? I thought you had a couple.
So much for ever beating you at b-ball ever again.
April, can you stop by for a little one-on-one and let me beat you?
:-)
Post a Comment