I can't wait to meet Puppy in person. How far apart are those pictures? When she was skinny, was that when you first got her? She looks healthy and adorable.
actually she's always been that skinny...the three shaven pictures are recent, last week after her latest hair cut....the other one with more fur is from last winter. She's always been a pretty thin dog...doc wants to monitor her a bit more now as she still won't gain weight.
I told the vet that Puppy looks like an alien after she comes out of there with a hair cut..it's not nearly as attractive as her full-fur look..but it's a necessary evil to keep her clean and cool during the summer...30degrees celsius here today...and it's still June...
4 comments:
I can't wait to meet Puppy in person. How far apart are those pictures? When she was skinny, was that when you first got her? She looks healthy and adorable.
Damn, I need a dog fix big-time!!!
actually she's always been that skinny...the three shaven pictures are recent, last week after her latest hair cut....the other one with more fur is from last winter. She's always been a pretty thin dog...doc wants to monitor her a bit more now as she still won't gain weight.
I told the vet that Puppy looks like an alien after she comes out of there with a hair cut..it's not nearly as attractive as her full-fur look..but it's a necessary evil to keep her clean and cool during the summer...30degrees celsius here today...and it's still June...
Yaya will bring some good treats from Washington to put some pounds on. :-)
Post a Comment