wow..the only one with any dignity left after that photo is Dusty.Finally..after more than two years...I yelled at Puppy today and it slipped...I called her Dusty...I knew that would happen at some point...love you crazy foofer!!
As in "shut up dusty!!!"?Cue the insane barking...dang pooch.I had to find a photo of the original Newport Court crew.
Just think you paid it off and got 5...almost 6 more house guests! We just wanted to be a part of the celebration! Party on!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
wow..the only one with any dignity left after that photo is Dusty.
Finally..after more than two years...I yelled at Puppy today and it slipped...I called her Dusty...I knew that would happen at some point...
love you crazy foofer!!
As in "shut up dusty!!!"?
Cue the insane barking...
dang pooch.
I had to find a photo of the original Newport Court crew.
Just think you paid it off and got 5...almost 6 more house guests! We just wanted to be a part of the celebration! Party on!
Post a Comment