Oct. '09 - 20 units of heat ...............................Oct. '10 - 0 units of heat
Nov. '09 - 155 units of heat.............................Nov. '10 - 0 units of heat
Dec. '09 - 116 units of heat..............................Dec. '10 - 0 units of heat
Jan. '10 - 73 units of heat
Feb. '10 - 35 units of heat
March '10 - 0 units of heat
Could I actually pitch a shut out?!?
2 comments:
Does that mean you haven't paid anything in the last few months...I don't understand the verbiage all the way :)
I'll try to do up a post on the specifics, as I'm curious too...but last year I moved into my new apartment and was paying $400+ heating bills for the underfloor heating system they use here. Apparently my new building is EXTREMELY expensive, the landlord had left my window open and the floor heater cranked way up...I had the building manager racing up here last year several times to tinker with the heater, how much heat, which valves to open, etc....
But long story short, I was paying more in just heating last year than most foriegners were paying for rent. This year I'm still paying for building fees, electricity, gas, water and bills..but by far my largest bill has so far been NIL this year! Hopefully I can get through January and that will still be the case...
Post a Comment