We harvested all of our remaning cabbage this past Sunday and made a lot of kimchi. We made two varieties, both bite-size kimchi and 'pogi' (head) kimchi. Here are some action shots of our expert chef slaving away while I snap photos...she swore to me she wasn't going to help this time, but as soon as I started, she leapt right in and took over. Everything turned out great, we even sent her mother three of the larger cabbage heads and Jihye may take some of the kimchi I made last week and one 'pogi' kimchi she made home to Suncheon this weekend to share with her mom (the matriarch of kimchi in this case) for her opinion.
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Kim-jang!
We harvested all of our remaning cabbage this past Sunday and made a lot of kimchi. We made two varieties, both bite-size kimchi and 'pogi' (head) kimchi. Here are some action shots of our expert chef slaving away while I snap photos...she swore to me she wasn't going to help this time, but as soon as I started, she leapt right in and took over. Everything turned out great, we even sent her mother three of the larger cabbage heads and Jihye may take some of the kimchi I made last week and one 'pogi' kimchi she made home to Suncheon this weekend to share with her mom (the matriarch of kimchi in this case) for her opinion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
That is excellent!!
Eating it completes the circle.
ENJOY!
Post a Comment