I know what your all thinking....WHAT April has resolutions? She never has those! But yes, I have been thinking long and hard and have had these in my mind for a few weeks now. After a L O N G, trying, emotional, exciting 2010 we are ready for some great things to happen in 2011
1. I promise to BLOG at least once a week. Even if it might just be a photo update of the kids for Uncle Matt, I will still be a better contributor to our little life here :-)
2. Not sure if you have heard of the book "365 Make something every day and change your life" http://makesomething365.blogspot.com/p/about.html but I am going to make something crafty every week and keep a log about it. I have been very into sewing lately and making princess Ella hair things etc and decided that I LOVE to craft and create but I never made time to do it in the past and now with three darling children I need to make sure to I am focusing on myself a little. Maybe I will even post photos of what I do....if it looks good :-)
3. I am going to be better at filing paperwork. For too many years I would just grab a box, bag and throw EVERYTHING in it, no rhyme or reason and then every so often I would go through grab out what needed to be shredded and then shred for a week or so and want to kill myself. So the filing cabinet is organized, everything for 2010 and before is taken out and boxed up in order and I am ready to begin tomorrow...
Who else is going to share theirs??
3 comments:
I'm commenting in a slightly less than ideal state of mind...photographic evidence to come tomorrow...but sounds like April is on the right path...I'll try to regain my composure and post a few of my resolutions tomorrow....heck, that could be my first verifiable resolution of the year...
Randy says he is going to walk and hike more. He is going to use the path around the school (which will be in our backyard) the kids will be visible and we can be healthy!
Jadan is going to read a lot and be like Uncle Matt and go to school and LEARN. What can I say...I have no idea where he gets the excitement from :)
Ella is going to love her friends and play with her kitchen....
Mr. Tracker is going to poop and eat....he is doing a great job so far....
so what was the crafty thing for week #1? looks good enough to post??
Post a Comment