Friday, July 25, 2008

Ella....DARE Devil




As I was making a yummy dinner, and darling Jadan was sitting at the island coloring through his whole spiderman book I heard Kesha hiss...like usual and noticed there was someone trying her best to get that cat! We have learned new ways to get onto and into everything around us, so Ya Ya and Pa Po beware next time she is at your house.

6 comments:

Mom said...

I love her piggy-tails. I have the cutest granddaughters!

MMartin said...

Umm..is there something I'm not being told...are there TWO or more granddaughters running around somewhere...April..?

Springer said...

I was wondering the same thing!

Mom said...

Kesha is my first. We are not as close. She actually hates me I am the first to dip her in a flee bath and it's obvious that she holds a grudge.

Springer said...

I guess I should explain E's pictures, they didn't showup in the order to make sense. First she would sit on the box and stare and ponder "how will I get that cat", then after standing and trying to get her leg on the table, we sat in the box waiting for me not to look, after yelling her name a dozen times, I began getting the princess smile. "Who me? I'm just sitting here"

Mom said...

P,S. Not mention Puupy, I have 3 granddaughters. LOL