Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Additional Spoils





Here's something I've been patiently waiting to add to my home. A computer desk and I happened to find a TV stand to go along with it. I talked them down to about $160 for the pair. Not bad...how's it look?

I also don't know if you guys ever saw my chocolate brown leather couch. Here it is being occupied by Puppy and some pillows...it has served as my bed for the winter. It's a sofa/bed combo...just click the back and it reclines to 45 degrees or 90 degrees depending on what you want to use it for (wink, wink). Not bad..not as sturdy as a true bed or a true couch, but pretty multi-purpose.

4 comments:

Mom said...

I want to comment on your pictures, and I will, but shit is hitting the fan in WI. I'll call and explain soon. Just give me a couple days. Maybe I'll try to call your Saturday am.

Daddy-O said...

You getting all this stuff on Korean E-bay??

Mom said...

Looking good. You are quite the decorator. I know how good it feels to get organized. What did you do with your old computer desk?

MMartin said...

Truth be told..I tossed all the old desks and chairs and white board, etc...out behind my old building at about 4am one morning..the looooooooooong night when I almost single-handidly carried every belonging I have across the street to my new place. The security guard caught me and I just coughed up about $24 to have it placed out there and picked up. I left the old computer desk in the old apartment. I've been on the floor for the past couple months..but thank goodness I finally can sit upright.

And yeah..dad, good call...Korean E-bay is Gmarket or Auction...websites for tons of stuff that gets delivered the next day for free. If I could actually get an account, I might need an intervention...