Monday, March 29, 2010

An Enormous Congratulations!!!

Sorry we haven't been able to connect yet...but I can't say how excited I am for you April and Randy. Really..it is such a special gift that you're able to share again with each other and the world. I'm looking forward to hearing the excitement from the sources...hope we can chat soon!

Love you guys!

4 comments:

Springer said...

THANKS! Sorry I have been crazy and busy lately getting the house ready to sell on top of one last week working until I have a GM so I pretty much die at the end of the day and should have realized those peanut butter m & m's wern't eating themselves!
I have an appt next Wed to figure dates out, from what I can tell we are looking at a Halloween monster.....fitting in this house!

Daddy-O said...

So Vlad Jeffrey if it's a (haloween) boy?!?

Morticia Corina if it's a (haloween) girl?!?

MMartin said...

Ooh..fun...Count Matthula! (that could be male or female depending on how its pronounced) -no wise-cracks from the Peanut Gallery...I'm looking at you VLAD!!!

Mom said...

A simple Corine Ruth is all I need for all my babysitting service...LOL