Monday, July 19, 2010

$1000

I'm making a grand-large upgrade to my humble abode in advance of the upcoming visit..any guesses?

16 comments:

Mom said...

You owe us $2000...that can't be it...HMMmmmmm? LOL

Mom said...

New computer....TV...?

Mom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
MMartin said...

mom...will you ALWAYS remind me about the money I owe you?? I know full well I owe you in excess of $3000 if you count Shelly's payment that I've recieved(we also FINALLY need to decide about the final few hundred while you're here)...as I've said, I'm simply waiting for the exchange rate to improve or Dec. 31st, 2010, whichever comes first...sigh....

Mom said...

Beside the fact...what did you spend $1000 on?

Mom said...

Packing up gifts for friends in Korea. Checking with the airlines if I can ship a box. Then I can keep luggage to a minimum.

Mom said...

Air conditioner? Seriously, don't spend $1000 on the fact that we are coming. It will be perfect regardless!

Daddy-O said...

55" TV set
slam dunk!

MMartin said...

getting colder...c'mon guys...

MMartin said...

hint: I don't watch TV save for World Cup matches every four years, P90X DVD's, or children's music CD's...try again...

I'll spend the final $200 this weekend 'topping' it off...

Mom said...

I'm waving a white flag!

Daddy-O said...

Topping??

A giant ice cream sundae?

Top Hat and Tails?

MMartin said...

good guess Mr. Peanut!! I'll throw in the 1920's monocle for free!! Or as we say in Korea...Service!!

MMartin said...

14 comments....NEW RECORD!!! (next time I'll have to spend ten thousand dollars...) April..that didn't mean for you... ;)~

Mom said...

Now 15 and I still don't know...Uhggggg!

Mom said...

Nice bed!! Thank you!