stunning...great job Randy! it's hard to make out, but is that a giant raised mulch bed framed with railroad ties? How did you pack the stone so tightly in your path...?
Really looks good...I'm still willing to bid 90K...
The giant raised mulch is the lovely drainfield we had to replace a few years back, thats why it has taken us so long to design....kinds hard to work around. They laid the stone first and then put the black rock around it.
4 comments:
The only one thing I could suggest before an open house is pressure washing the driveway. It looks awesome!!
stunning...great job Randy! it's hard to make out, but is that a giant raised mulch bed framed with railroad ties? How did you pack the stone so tightly in your path...?
Really looks good...I'm still willing to bid 90K...
The giant raised mulch is the lovely drainfield we had to replace a few years back, thats why it has taken us so long to design....kinds hard to work around. They laid the stone first and then put the black rock around it.
Very nice!
That path/walkway looks great.
Post a Comment