sounds more like my inner dialogue that I've NEVER even slightly introduced to you guys...well, ok..the first and ONLY time I've even come quasi-close was in my final few posts on my P90X site that dad so 'wisely'....signed off on before he even read it. I can honestly say, without any hesitation and reservation..I understand COMPLETELY and FULLY where this guy is coming from and what he is going through...sound shocking?? You might be shocked to know your son, brother in his entirety....
4 comments:
sounds more like my inner dialogue that I've NEVER even slightly introduced to you guys...well, ok..the first and ONLY time I've even come quasi-close was in my final few posts on my P90X site that dad so 'wisely'....signed off on before he even read it. I can honestly say, without any hesitation and reservation..I understand COMPLETELY and FULLY where this guy is coming from and what he is going through...sound shocking?? You might be shocked to know your son, brother in his entirety....
happy blogging...and to each his own...
Sounds like we could have an interesting conversation some night after Jadan falls asleep.
My inner dialogue is usually me discusing the state of the planet with Thomas Jefferson and Ghandi in a round table forum on PBS.
It would make an interesting blog...
yeah...what channel is that on late at night?
And me thinks if you lost 60 pounds you'd look an awful lot like Ghandi...
Post a Comment