It certainly looks like the war will end sooner rather than later.McCain looks like a doddering old grouch while Obama is overseas swishing 3 pointers.Hopefully the concept of the "endless war" is being destroyed and will not return in any of our life times.I remember trying to get my dad to talk about his time as a POW in WWII. He spoke very little of it.I wonder how much it effected and changed him.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
It certainly looks like the war will end sooner rather than later.
McCain looks like a doddering old grouch while Obama is overseas swishing 3 pointers.
Hopefully the concept of the "endless war" is being destroyed and will not return in any of our life times.
I remember trying to get my dad to talk about his time as a POW in WWII. He spoke very little of it.
I wonder how much it effected and changed him.
Post a Comment