

Actually...the first letter to reach me, and this was the case at my previous apartment as well...is a letter from the IRS. I was floored to have randomly checked my mailbox at the apartment mom and dad visited two years ago and find my name on something. This time was nearly equally surprising for two reasons. Still having not filed my 2004 returns, I thought it'd be like a library book you never returned, you can't check out another one until you pay your fine. Guess not! And my own family didn't have my address for this apartment yet...I guess when they want to find you, they will!!
Anyhow...here's proof that the government's stimulus package is well off-target. Anyone taking odds on how much the US economy will improve with me having this money here in South Korea? Dad, does anyone see the stimulus plan helping...?
Got yours?
1 comment:
I'll she it helping if you want to send your check to me. I can but it to gooduse for you at Target. :-)
Post a Comment