I know..I started the poll and you guys responded and I didn't...I suck..yeah yeah....
Well here's a little bit of what I've been doing to improve my health..besides jogging with puppy, cutting out almost any carbonated drink or alcohol, and eating much more healthily and regularly, I'm also back to working out more. I bought some push-up stands and have been making great use of those. They reduce the strain on your wrists and also allow you a deeper plane to push-up to and through. Check the product, the blooper, and the action shot of what puppy usually does while I'm trying not to pop a major blood vessel in my forhead.


3 comments:
WOW! Looking good! The picture reminds me of when we would do anything on the floor when Dusty was here. She would always be in your face. Good thing you didn't have milk in your mouth! :-)
The stupid human tricks you kids would come up with still makes me laugh. We should have Winston drink milk out of Jadan's mouth and post them on the blog!
I want to see April lap some milk out of Winston's mouth!!
Post a Comment