Went hiking yesterday morning with 5 out of 6 students from my Tue./Thur. 10am class. I took puppy along and we got near summitting a mountain I had never been on before. Buramsan. (sp) Was a good hike, puppy was tenacious and never needed to be carried more than lifting her down from a rock that was suddenly shoulder height. The women were really kind, gave me coffee, chrysantheum tea, Korean pears, hard-boiled eggs, even a handkercheif to wipe the sweat from my increasingly bare head. Awww...

In the afternoon I had a class with two girls...one of their mothers, the hiker the fourth from the left showed up as I was leaving the class and gave me a gift. She knew I had been a little sick that morning and bought some plum concentrate for me. It is supposed to be good for digestion. Mix one part plum concentrate with about 3-4 parts water, warm if the weather is nippily, and viola! Instant happy gut. I'll let you know how it tastes after I make a cup.

Enjoy!
2 comments:
Good for digestion or easing an upset stomach..not sure actually...could be like the fish and bear gall bladders and coagulated cow blood ball soup, etc...that every Korean man describes by flexing his forearm in a Tiger Woods fist pump and shouting...'Good for stamina!!!'
I guess if you need the help...some of surely don't.
oops..Some of us...
Post a Comment