Sunday, September 7, 2008

Pray Away the Gay!

Palin believes you can 'Pray away the Gay'. Having many gay friends, I am appalled by this close minded thinking. How can I be so different than my siblings? I am so proud I now am part of an open minded family. . . How do you feel?

http://www.comcast.net/articles/news-politics/20080907/Palin.Gays/

5 comments:

MMartin said...

Doesn't seem as damning as the Jeramiah Wright stuff was for Obama, with Wright baptizing his kids, etc...but still, raises questions in us open-minded folk's minds. What are her views, what time of justices would she support for the bench during her term(s). How much is she hiding or simply hasn't revealed. I heard the Repugnant-kins...err, Republicans (I made that up!) are going to limit her access to the media. Now, while typically I'd say kudos for basically giving mass media the bird...in this instance it is shockingly dangerous and irresponsible!! The shame that a growing swath of Americans could be swept up in a tide of impulse emotion and vote for the flavor of the 6-hour news cycle regardless of the long-term consequences. Sunday morning tracking poll: McCain +3 :*[

MMartin said...

oops..what TYPE of justices...

MMartin said...

Also...if it turns out you CAN pray away the gay...could I then also pray away people I don't like, don't understand, don't want to see again, don't agree with, don't know, don't.....................................

Springer said...

Well if we could pray away stuff...I would pray away Korea! :-(

MMartin said...

...thanks Ape..then I'd be existing in a zone of nothingness teetering on the precipice of oblivion and dicing frighteningly close to the brink of non-existence...(p.s. there aren't airports in nowhereville)

:)~