

So I can't speak for anyone else but doesn't it seem like Jadan was just born, like there is no way this little guy could be starting his school career already! I know it's been a few weeks, but Jadan LOVES school so much! He was also chosen to be the first Star of the Day. I of corse cried like a little baby the first day, I thought I had control on the situation, but it all hit me as I saw my little boy jump out of the car like he had been there before and ignored the fact that he was leaving me and Ella for a few hours. I will say that it was weird at first but nice to have a few hours a week just with Ella, we get to see more of her CRAZY personality! Well, I guess I am offically OLD, turing 26 next week and a kid on school, all I need is a fan, and I could be a soccer mom!
3 comments:
I can't believe I have a grandson already in preschool. I wish we could all see the world through the eyes of a child. It must be amazing!!
We CAN see the world through his eyes..as we can also help shape the kaliedescope through which he views the world..if that isn't our temporary worldly purpose..what is?
Our next generation will veiw the world extremely different than I did. Today, Jadan and Ella were exposed to Thailand, Taiwan, and Vietnam. This is why I love to have students stay with us from all over the world. It's not only good for me, but for Jadan and Ella. I do not want my grandchildren to be prejudice. Everyone is created egual.
Post a Comment