Friday, March 6, 2009

Additional P90X Equipment Redux


Here are several other necessary items. One the left are my two yoga mats. The top mat is wonderfully cushy, thick and padded. I bought it many months ago to use for basic sit-ups. I love the company name...iwanna. Yes, I do. It's fantastic, but after I had wiped down my faux-wood panelling floors with some discount brand wood cleaner (see: greased lightning wax) I couldn't get it to sit in one position while I bounced around or threw my body around trying to 'sit up'. So along with Jihye's gracious help, I ordered a slew of things pre-P90x, one being a second yoga set. It included the second mat you can see here, essentially, my non-slip pad. Also, it had a yoga block which I desparately need for some of the positions. I never thought I would tumble and fall as much as I do..I really hate yoga so far...although I am noticing improvements on my flexibility and leg strength. The other object in the photo you've probably seen before, basic push-up stands. They're manufactured by Nike (see: 11 year old Malaysian child) and protect my wrists (I'd've thought chronic ononism would have, through the alchemical process, converted mere calcified bone to steel or even titanium by now, but alas...) and offer a deeper push-up with my chest able to press below my hands if I so desire a fit of Sadism during a particular workout.

No comments: