Thursday, March 5, 2009

P90X

I think I'd mentioned to mom and dad that I had gotten underway with this program, I'm not sure if April knew. I'll try to post frequently, I hope that will keep me honest and working hard. The most difficult part, just as I'd figured, is the nutrition plan. I did great the first three weeks, this last week has been the recovery week of my Phase 1..I've slipped with two fried chickens and a pizza. Today I'll kick off my Phase 2 (there are 3 in total) and should have Day 30 photos this weekend. Without further ado...here are my day 1 shots:














Sorry for jacking up the sex-o-meter...go take a cold shower ladies. ;)




2 comments:

Springer said...

My shower worked wonders! Not SICK your mom, sister and niece are the only LADIES who read this....your hot....but not shower hot....sorry

Mom said...

Can't wait to watch the progress. You were smart to take 'day one' photos. I wish I would have taken a picture of myself before I started at LnT. I've lost 15 pounds and I still have 10 to 15 I would love to drop. Again, you may be my inspiration.