Drumroll please............ttlttrttlttrttlttr....
Umm, yeah..so that's a phonetic representation of a drumroll...don't understand...well fu$# y....err..I mean..me neither...:)
I'm interested in a very informal, uninformed family straw poll of who we all think will be Obama's running mate. Hillary? Ted Strickland? John Edwards? Jim Webb? The female governor of Missouri? (c'mon, I can't remember her name...) that guy from Pennsylvania? (I'm just proud I spelled the state right, didn't I? Anyone else? Al Gore? Jeffrey Martin...(the cooky environmentalist that would put WA state over the top in the blue column come Nov. 4th? :)
Seriously...I want to parse your brains and hear what you guys think Obama will do...let's get ahead of one of the finest minds of our...erm, my generation, erm...I'm too young to get in his club, anywhatthefuck, let's pick his brain and hear what you think he'd do. Or what would you do in his shoes, and why? Would you do it to stay altruistic to your message of change and hope? Would you do it to win the general election? Would you do it to carry a swing state? (Ohio, Pennsylvania, Florida) Would you do it to pick up a potentially new democratic state? (North Carolina, Virginia, Nevada, Montana, Alaska, Georgia, New Mexico)
Let's hear it Martin's...I know one of us is a 'Libertarian'...where do the rest of us stand...
Here's a more comprehensive tool to use; you're also able to compare to several hundred other folks who have voted on the site: http://votenic.com/
I'll post my views, when, and only when the rest of you have.
3 comments:
Either Richardson from New Mexico or Webb from virginia.
Webb would be interesting. He comes off as a Confederate States of America guy in one of his books.
Another book has some hot sex scenes.
I suppose they'd skin him alive for such sins...
We wouldn't want a real human being as VP. Better off with a cyborg, able to withstand the full scrutiny of the press and the republicans.
I still think it would be interesting if he asked Hillary. That would be quite the ticket.
If Obama and Hilary were elected my brothers and sister would be in a frenzy. Go Obama!!
Post a Comment