




Now...Matthew brought me into his apartment and I've got to say, as some of you have publically stated, it smells a bit here...I think I might actually make it smell a bit better. But, more importantly, Matthew seems so excited to have me here, I really like that. He's obviously unprepared for anything I'd need, I have no license, my vaccine shots are not complete, if my former human 'momma' hadn't given him some of my food, I might die before Matthew bought some, but...he really loves me, and somehow, that's enough. So tonight we just played. I ran around, Matthew watched me, and his friend...I think her name is Jihye (I'm bilingual....are you?) have a lot in common...primarily...if sleeping were an Olympic sport..we'd be reigning cold medalists! Just check the photos...apparently Matthew noticed this and took some opportune photos. Nothing staged, just what we did our first night together. I got to chase a little pink and green ball, run after Matthew (he's nuts!!) and basically felt so happy...even though I missed my momma and brothers and sisters a little. But Matthew put my training pads down in the bathroom and gave me some food and good cold water....I wonder what tomorrow will bring....but, tonight I'll just sleep next to Matthew and trust him...what else can I do....
3 comments:
You really need to take Jihye to the doctor and have that tumor removed. LOL Thanks for the pics.
I notice the lable is Tozz. Is that your new name?
I noticed Tozz as well...anybody have any ideas what that is??
Post a Comment