Jadan caught this fish ALL by himself in the lake by our house with his SUPERMAN fishing pool. I think his smile is even bigger because Daddy didn't catch any :-)
We actually have a huge lake two roads down from our house. There are salmon and something else I can't remember. We have a big float up raft that we have used to go across and in the middle is a small island with a gazebo and a swing. It's really peacefull and easy your Randy to take the kids on the beach front.
2 comments:
Do you guys have lakefront property...I remember something being mentioned about a creek..is it on your land?
We actually have a huge lake two roads down from our house. There are salmon and something else I can't remember. We have a big float up raft that we have used to go across and in the middle is a small island with a gazebo and a swing. It's really peacefull and easy your Randy to take the kids on the beach front.
Post a Comment