Sunday, June 8, 2008

Roberta Flack - Killing me softly with his song

Now..what happened....here as we pass the three week mark of no additional posts. I've watched closely after my initial barrage of live, from Korea postings. Intimidated? Can't keep up? Can't compete? Feeling insufficient? Something along these lines? Something else? No time? Nothing new? No interest? More like this? Uninterested? Bored? Dont' like the internet? This? Really..where'd you guys go? Seriously don't know how to operate the internet? April, you established the blog, obviously you know more than the rest of us how to get around on here. Dad, you gave me crap after you set up the wireless broadband access in your home. Clearly you know how to find your way. We all know mom, who can program her own website, can find out how, and most regularly does, post blogs. So...where are you guys?

Am I sounding harsh? Is this too public a forum. From the guy who was gutted, bled publically, and showcased to everyone during his most private times...I think it's only fair and hardly surprising that I'd call you out on what was suppossed to be a family affair. I'll do my bit to get some interesting news, updates, shocking things, and personal tidbits on the site...but let's do the world a favor and suspend the overly sensitive nature of our culture and family and buck the trend...anything goes here. Post some shit...get gritty...and quit waiting on my every word for me to break down...it won't happen...ever.

Let's see it Martins!!!

1 comment:

Mom said...

You're Killing me . . .softly. I'm quilty as charged. Blame my PLE portfolio, blame my attitude, but we were the only ones blogging. I'm done with class now so I will be better.